Today’s Animal Spirits is sponsored by Masterworks:
- Looking at the biggest potential risks to the market right now
- How imitation impacts investor actions
- Is the Fed finally in trouble?
- Growth stocks continue to get wrecked
- If everything is crashing why isn’t the stock market down more?
- One of the biggest reasons the stock market falls
- Why I’m still bullish on the U.S. economy
- What does “normal” even mean when it comes to interest rates?
- Why NFTs needs to show some utility
- Maybe we can have web2 and web3
- The pandemic is prolonging the supply chain/inflation issues
- How does refinancing impact inflation?
- Why the labor shortage will likely continue
- Critics vs. the audience on Rotten Tomatoes and much more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.