This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why don’t the stock and bond markets care about inflation yet?
- Corporations are using inflation as an excuse to raise prices and keep margins high
- Some context around rising gas prices
- The funny math behind Shadow Stats inflation numbers
- Why crypto is so exciting to young people
- Bigger troll: Ken Griffin or Elon Musk?
- Why are so many growth stocks getting crushed?
- Some thoughts on the metaverse
- Buying your car lease could be a great deal right now
- Have supply chain problems peaked?
- How to deal with a small position that gets too big
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.