Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Index Coop:
We spoke with Mike Taormina from the Index Cooperative about how a DAO is allowing investors to access crypto and DeFi index funds.
- Why so many people with traditional finance backgrounds are getting into DeFi
- How an asset management firm was created on the blockchain
- What even is DeFi?
- Why incentives are so important for DeFi
- The two main things to do on DeFi
- How to get word of mouth marketing
- How to create index funds for DeFi
- How to buy the DeFi Pulse Index
- What moves the price of various DeFi tokens?
- The difference between a governance token and shares of a public company
- How does a DAO actually work?
- The pros and cons of the DAO structure
- Smart contract risk
- What are some of the risks of having an asset manager on chain?
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.