Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Nuveen:
On today’s show, we spoke with Nick Travaglino, Managing Director and Portfolio Manager at Nuveen to discuss the fixed-income market in 2023.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Will rates be higher for longer or has consensus changed?
- An update on the Fed, and a discussion on the next rate hike or cut
- Mortgage rates and the probability of a housing slowdown
- The rise and subsequent fall of long-term rates, and how that affects the bond market
- Where interest rates may go from here, and how that affects fixed income performance
- Why bond spreads haven’t widened, and what that says about the economy
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.